Complete the 2014 NanoWrimo Challenge
- Fulfill my pledge to God for the blessings of this year.
- Write 40,000 words of "Detached."
Publish and get a print copy of "Fire" by December this year. Buy a pair of black heels. Buy a red dress Go out to dinner with the guy I like. Travel to Kakamega on a one day road trip. Work on getting flat abs- like seriously, I need flatter abs. Visit a friend from high school and catch up on the old days.
- Read "The Last Legion" by Valerio Massimo Manfredi.
Listen to three albums: "Four" by One Direction, "Baptized" by Daughtry and "X" by Ed Sheeran Take the Chinese Pinyin Level 3 exams!P.S: I failed, but I will take them again next month!
- Learn sign language- like officially.
Go on a boat ride Have coffee and write short notes about people in the cafe :-)
- Learn how to play the national anthem on the piano.
- Start a podcast.
Travel to Uganda! Yes, it's been a long time coming.
- Board a bus to Rwanda...I know a plane would be faster and convenient, but hey! A bus is what I need! Long hours to think and lose and then regain my mind.
Buy a Digital Camera.My wonderful Aunt, just gifted me a 16MP digital camera :- Prepare a Marketing campaign for Teens for Teens-Kenya
- Grow an afro
- Travel to Mbita island
- Publish my first romance novel on CreateSpace
Publish "Water"and get copies for family and friends
- Write three full length novels this year
- Take black and white pictures of my Grandmother.
- Learn to swim or at least float in water
- Read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett
- Listen more
- Organize three camps
Read in church Attend someone's wedding
- Play badmington
- Read "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo
- Join a SACCO
- Increase my Emergency Fund savings.
- Visit a Seer :-)
Things I'd love to Do
And I join the list of people who have lots of things they want