I came across this some years back while studying on campus and it is one way of looking into a person's personality and all you have to do is get a pen and paper- lots of snacks and friends.
Well, you can cut down on the soda because so many people will take bathroom breaks and this might break the cycle of the Game of Three's. So, how does this game go?
First with everybody settled you can start the timer, you all have three seconds (yes, that's why it is called the Game of Three's) for each request a friend has. So, given that you have taken time off Twitter and Facebook to read this, how about you give it a go- and try the game of Three's?
So, set your timer and for each request just take three seconds- the game is meant to be that spontaneous and you also learn lots about yourself in the process.
Write down what comes to mind, for-----
- Favorite three songs
- Favorite three movies
- Favorite three books
Then the second cycle
- Three things you like about yourself
- Three things you know about yourself
- Three things you wish you knew about yourself ( for this request, it means three traits or characters or qualities that you wished you possessed)
The the third cycle
- Three places you'd like to visit
- Three places you'd never visit
- Translate 'three' in three different languages.
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?