Thursday, July 4, 2013

Memories

I have a new book !
Yes, wait...it is a book I am working on and I hope to publish it on Smashwords by August 31, 2013.

It is titled "Memories."
I had this idea of sharing some of my experiences after a friend read one of my ebooks (Dear Brian ) and challenged me to write something about myself and not him. It came from a very angry part of him if you ask me, but then he said I should just go ahead and write.

So, that and the fact that my Aurora project is coming along just fine- I figured why not?

I hope that you will get to feel something when you read Memories.
And though this week has been one of the toughest, I promised myself that I would not lose my cool -but truth is, I am an emotional person and this broke me down in a way that I cannot comprehend.
I lost my favorite Uncle and it means that life has to go on without his physical presence and that hurts more than I can comprehend, and it reminds me of the time when I lost my Dad and all people would say was "sorry, for your loss", and that put me on edge instead of comforting me.
So for all it's worth- he's been a fabulous Uncle and we'll miss him.

But I choose to see it this way:
  1. I got to know a really awesome Uncle, who depsite my age and growth spurt still carried me and kissed me on both cheeks like I was still his little niece.
  2. He did have two awesome sons- and they are awesome cousins.
  3. He lived his life (what more could I ask for?)
So, that said, it's been a tough week and with all that I just sat down and pushed myself to work on the cover image of Memories- and you can see it on the right side bar.

I look forward to having it out and ready for all of you to read by August- and for what it's worth do not laugh at the "mud story" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!