- the internet never forgets
- if it's written, it definitely happened
- Grumpy is my number one fan and supporter-and he'll read this before he sleeps tonight
- I love the feeling of not running out of excuses which makes it
- easier to have a fifth reason that does not make sense!
I do like Grumpy, but I am not withdrawing from him- rather I am taking a step back to give him time to prepare himself for me (yeah #denial if you really think about it). Does that make sense?
It's like taking a shower before going into the swimming pool, or wearing armor before going into battle. He's not prepared to have me in his life as a 'constant' - and I did let him know my reasons for saying so and gave him time. His only weakness is to rush into restructuring his life so much so that he keeps checking up on me because whether he admits it or not- he's afraid of losing me.
But, I ask, which one's worse- losing me or losing to know himself?