Friday, October 16, 2009

To have loved...

Someone once told me that being in love does not mean always getting what you want but what you both need. It is not about me but we. But then again, I beg to differ on the grounds that when we talk about love we have to firmly state what definition we are going by. I am different in some ways and in judgement as compared to the person I am dating, but when it comes to finding a common ground it boils down to me, what I can do and how much I can compromise to make us satisfied. It is all about me and my opinions and how well I take the time to process them and finally come to a decision about the answer I have. My friend would say in response that it is a selfish way to love, only because she knows what it means to have loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!