Friday, March 19, 2010

I COLLECT PENCILS!

There I said it and though it sounds funny and utterly insane, my name is Dora and I collect pencils!
Yes, they are ideally amazing and it is a fact that one pencil can be used to write 50,000 words, but I totally loves what I do. So I walked into this supermarket in Nairobi and saw this new collection of Pelikan pencils and the first thing that went through my mind is how I could get my hands on them. I love pencils and collect them because:
  1. They are beautiful.
  2. The quality of graphite is often different.
  3. They ideally help me express myself in words and often give me the opportunity to use an eraser.
  4. Pencils are slender and can be carried anywhere, so since i have no PDA am just going to work with what I have.
  5. I love the fact that by collecting them I am very different.

--
Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!