Sunday, June 6, 2010

NO REGRETS

Hey, so I have finally worked out a way in which I can post the articles onto the blog without having to lose certain data. Today is one of those days where things seem to be working out right and I had the chance to recall my life in high school, yes, i went to visit a dear cousin and was utterly shocked at how schools have evolved and how many kids they have in first form! A 12 year old? Are you kidding me? But spending time with him I learnt that so much goes unnoticed and we forget the simple things in life yet again-like connecting with people we know after years of being far away from them-it was amazing and I still insist that today is "call up a lost friend day." Yes, call up one of those friends you used to chat up back in the days and ask how they are doing, trust me I know I would be glad to receive some calls.


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!