Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION

Yesterday I talked about taking on a new lease of life when you
celebrate your birthday. Today,am thinking more about how the
misfortunes we encounter turn to be blessings. I had a good friend,she
changed her values and acts after a year in uni. I saw her awhile back
and couldn't get near her without passing through the cloud of smoke
from her cigarette. Her hair was dyed green. She saw me and called me
a 'saint.' I took the nearest exit and smiled. A smile calms a heavy
heart. She was not the friend I had coffee with and read books with.
She talked more about parties,booze and conquests. At times when add
more value to our lives by subtracting those who cannot uphold their
own values,let alone respect yours.

--
Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!