Thursday, August 23, 2012

Forgiving

Forgiving people who have wronged you is hard.
It gets even worse if you have offended someone and they seem to cherish a grudge more than forgiving you. It's not easy and I should know because a lot more goes into all that's happening around us.
I graduated last Saturday and at that point in time I thought of all the people in my life either by chance or force that said I would never make it that far in such a prestigious institution and all I could think of was "Look at me Now." But, some very weak side of me could only insist on forgiving them because they know very little about hard work and getting your dreams on a roll. The same nay Sayers were the ones who kept tabs on me and when they heard I was graduating, most wanted a chance to attend my graduation. But, thanks to the university only the selected few could come and have a blast with me1 I had my fave cousin and best friend there and family- and it was a good day!
So, what should one do when it comes to letting go of the pain?
You might think of it as crazy, but just let go- just let it be that they wronged you, and you have to move on with your life and forget all the nasty things they said about you and keep going-that's how it should be, it is hard just saying 'forget the past' but it is also very hard to keep reliving the past in the present.

--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!