Monday, November 25, 2013

November Update

It's been 10 days since my last blog post. I thought about it.
I should have written something three days ago but it ended up being a draft.
I deleted it this morning.

So, how has the past ten days been for you?

I have had quite some time on the road, and today my body feels like it has been run over and flattened! On the other hand, I am glad I get to rest and update you on what's been happening regarding my writing life!


Got my interview on my smashwords page.
I have gotten as far as 41K words on Nanowrimo and that means that I ould finish the challenge!

I am working on my full length novel (60K) words for a Kenyan Publisher who asked me to get it done by January 2014, so that's definitely a bonus for me! I was so elated that I had to step aside for someone at the counter in the supermarket just so I could talk to the Publisher! (Wish me Luck!)

All in all, it's been quite a busy time and I am looking forward to time to rest and see things through. I will keep you updated on the new novel and maybe- just maybe share a sample chapter so you can get a feel of it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!