Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Before the End.

Have you ever had the feeling that you are sinking?
When you know that things have gone wrong, and there's nothing you can do to make things right.
I had that today.
I could say that things did not go as I hoped, but what saddened me most was that it was a deliverable. I told you in an earlier post that I would visit restaurants, cafés and eateries doing research on potential markets and reviewing them on hospitality management. The climax of my research involved inviting hoteliers and the various restaurant owners to a workshop at Laico Regency today. They confirmed their attendance and participation. None of them showed up. I was disappointed. I thought they could have sent a representative or worse off sent a text to inform me of their absence. I guess courtesy is reserved for some investment. I guess they forgot. I guess they were too busy to respond. It's sad that they missed out on an opportunity to learn more about business operations management.
So, what prompted me to write this? The awful feeling I have.
What prompted me to keep writing thus far? The realization that I will not always deliver perfect results, and there's nothing wrong with that.
So, how has your week been?
Have you had the best week ever? Are you looking forward to pay day, so you can spend some of it this weekend? I wish you well.
I also hope you enjoy what you do, give it your best, and always seek not only to be a blessing to yourself but to others.

PS: Thank you for the 302 downloads of 'Choose Me' on www.smashwords.com

Got lots of writing to catch up on.

Picture courtesy of #Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!