Friday, March 21, 2014

Lights Out

10 to 9
Do you know what I mean?
Do you understand me?

10 to 9
I have to write this before I sleep,
If I sleep,
Would I be able to sleep?

10 to 9
You are somewhere,
You love everywhere,
You need nowhere,
You are what I should leave- but need.

6 to 9
Is it true?
Is it not true?
You are something,
I am everything,
Together we are a thing.

5 to 9
Do you know now?
Do you see how?
Are you ready now?

5 to 9
You
Me
Us
Maybe
Yes
No
Never

4 to 9
Past
Present
Future

3 to 9
It's raining.
I'm tweeting :-)
You are hoping...
Maybe I should call you...
And tell you...what?

2 to 9
Life is for the living.
Are you?

2 to 9
I have to read a book.
It has to be a good one.
I need to drown in someone else's thoughts
If not for today, then for tonight.

It's 9pm.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!