Google Images )
- Position. People follow you because they have to e.g. You are the boss, and they are working for you to get their pay. So, you'll have employees who get ready to leave work as early as 4:45pm- they clear desks, and rush to the exit.
- Permission. People follow you because they want to.
- Production. People follow you because of what you have done for the organization.
- People Development. People follow you because of what you have done for them.
- Pinnacle. People follow you because of who you are and what you represent.
If you are a leader- take time to visit and learn about leadership from John Maxwell and build on your character, personality and position to empower, and influence people for the better.
As for me, I may have been sad and disappointed in the feedback I got- but if one thing's sure, tomorrow is another God-given day and with it shall come what's good, so we'll see how it goes.
Have a wonderful week!