- Whom do you know that I should know?
- What have you read that I should read?
- What have you done that you know and truly feel I should do?
And her answers were:
- Gabriel. He's an Accountant and loves to read just like you, and he's better looking than Grumpy.
- Really? Go ask someone who has never heard or ABCs! You have probably read everything! That's a selfish question, are you bragging?
- Get married, have a baby. being pregnant is a chore.
Grace aside- those three questions should be directed to three kinds of people in your life: those you look up to, those who look down on you and those who look up to you.
They are to make you stronger and better than you are now, so write them down, and go ahead and ask. You have this week to do so, and if you have such people in your life chances are you'll learn the best things you never thought you would!