Friday, November 21, 2014

What you don't know.

I have been challenged by a mentor to write a CV detailing what I don't know.
At first I thought, "Are you messing with me?" And after we talked about it, I realized that there is a lot more sense to it, because am comfortable with what I know, as compared to what I don't know.
To a reader like me, you also know that there's the desire to grow a library and read more not because you can, but because there's so much you don't know about that's out there.

So, take a look at your CV.

Take a very good look and note down three things you excel at.

Then, note down three things and in this case skills or knowledge points that you are not aware of. For me it's: Sign Language, how to operate a Professional HD camera, and Baking.

So, think of the things you don't know and how you can learn. I learned that my Mentor was trying to make me seek out lessons to learn what I don't know, and not be contented with only what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!