Monday, January 5, 2015

New year things

So, 

​(Picture courtesy of: Ask )

It's another new year, and another blank book to write our lives upon. Hope all is well with you and this being my first blog post, let me start by saying that there's a lot more coming from me because there's a lot more for me to learn and places to visit- plus, I might be buying myself that Nikon Digital Camera that I have always wanted!
So, talk of shots!

But, I set out this year looking to get in touch with my inner chic- and cut down on the boy jeans and so far, it's been a mess! So, I will do only as I can- and as for writing, I have a long way to go and I believe that there's more of it to be done and more editing too along the way, so this year has that.

Have a wonderful year, keep reading #jodie and always click on the book links that I brag about, because you might just find your next best read!

And remember: "Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned...but Honor, honor is given to the one who deserves it."
--
Do not let anyone define you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!