Monday, November 16, 2009

MONDAY MORNING.

So, one can pretty much guess why this article is title Monday morning,so I will stick to my realm of thought and not burst your bubble. Waking up has never been so easy today because I look forward to relaxing when the sun goes down say at 7:00pm.
Most people around the world have woken up to various situations while I woke up to only one: the thought of organizing my library and accounting for all my books.
Out of 118 books seems like 10 are unaccounted for which means that they have been borrowed or simply given out without record. This morning after my meeting and study session, the only thing I look forward to is getting down to the task of accounting for my books and making sure that those outside the library are back where they belong.

--
Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!