Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why...

I love writing because I can escape into a world where no one judges me,
I love writing because it is all I think about when I wake up in the morning and when I get into bed at night
I love writing because each time I walk into a bookshop I can buy nothing but pen and paper...I love excercise books, notebooks and pencils...I am collecting erasers because they simply are beautiful and I barely use them.
I love writing because it is all about the magic of pen and paper
I love writing because when the world does not make sense, writing does and it never disappoints,
I love writing because it is the one thing that I do with such vigour and love and enthusiasm, it is more than I can explain, even when it comes to words...explaining my love and passion for writing is something that elevates me into another world and I am happy. I am glad and rejuvinated when I write. I love writing because I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!