Monday, February 22, 2010

SUCK IT UP!

This title may sound rather odd, but it has been the only thing that my conscience has been drumming in me and to some extent I have let it rule my life. Of course we ought to take evrything that is thrown at us with such candor at times I feel as though I am pretending and the though alone is enough to consume me. But look on the bright side even Hamlet figured that "the conscience makes cowards of us all" the moment we sit back and think before acting then we are silently cowards, but I do not mean cowards who cannot take action, I mean those who cannot take powerful action based on their animal instincts.
So many people have gotten to my nerves till I have none left but I still bear it all with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!