Friday, April 2, 2010

SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY.

Today is one of those beautiful days that I do not feel like leaving the bed and going to class. But we have no classes today because it is Good Friday and it rained the whole night, now what more do I have to say to make it seem perfect? There are plenty of things that I have to do, yet I seem to be holding back and saying "not yet." This is because like so many others, I simply want a breather, to sit back and relax and feel good about myself, and that is the beauty of knowing we all deserve rest.
I have previously stated that I am resident assistant, and my job may sound pretty routine but I am faced with plenty of challenges that at times the pettiness ticks me off. My friends know me to be the perfect bottler but given the number of times that some people have gotten on my nerves-I am sorry I have no more left! So I was reading this very good magazine, a production of Lifeway ministries in Nashville, called "Homelife" and I read some bit about how much we put up with on a daily basis.
My friends told me to send an SOS when things weigh me down, but what if they weigh me down but I can still stand?
Guess we have to bear in mind that, "life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away."

--
Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!