Monday, November 1, 2010

COLORFUL.

So, a lot has happened this past week. I have thought of all the things that I want to say but have fallen short of securing the perfect topic. Perfectionists have one problem. We tend to take too much time working on a project. But where does that leave us? Does that mean that we never get things done? Not at all! We get things done all the time. A friend asked me one tough question. When is my second book coming out? I told her soon. She asked how soon? I told her that cannot be measured or specified but she should not lose hope. For a writer the process of writing a book is very special. It involves everything they have. Their mind, time, thoughts, money, and a lot more. That's why we get really frustrated when we experience a block!
Today will be very colorful, that much I know.
I gotta get back to writing!

--
Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!