Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Heads or Tails?

Do you ever toss a coin to help you make a decision? I have to
admit,when referees toss a coin before a match begins am always
thrilled. I mean two team leaders,plus the referee leave a simple
decision to; gravity,force and sight-seriously! Anywho,this has worked
and regardless of which side one chose-a result is attained. Now,can
we gamble with life? Some people can and it has worked well for them.
They can simply pick heads and go with it or tails. I haven't tossed a
coin and maybe for this post I should. I have gotten the tail. So here
goes,we all want to get things done and strive for the best. We might
come up top or bottom-but life is dynamic,you might fail in one
venture and succed in another,question is can you handle the flips or
tosses?

--
Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!