I will not delve into the history of 50Cent, but some basics are he first burst into the global scene as a rapper, but now he's known as a business mogul. From the beginning of that book-it's made clear that 50Cent was and is after power and being able to hold it and use it to meet his needs.
So what is his take on life: Life sucks, people face issues, people have problems-so what? Deal with them and in so doing have a clear purpose in mind and learn from your mistakes. You can do this best by becoming a keen observer of what is happening around you.
His tips are:
- See things for what they are- Intense realism.
- Make everything your own- Self reliance.
- Turn shit into sugar- Opportunism.
- Keep moving- Calculated momentum.
- Lead from the front- Authority.
- Know your environment from the inside out- Connection.
- Respect the process- Mastery.
- Push beyond your limits- Self relief.
- Confront your mortality- The sublime.
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?