Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CAMP DETAILS

So after going on and on yesterday about the camp, I figured why not share some awesome pictures I took. It was a great camp and all these girls had so much to share about their life and experiences it simply made me cherish every single moment.
The girls were very shy at first and so was I but we somehow got to the talking and bonding time and we couldn't stop chatting. I am glad I met three of them today and we talked about loads of stuff ranging from life to education and all through to intuition.
I will be sharing more lessons from the camp as I shed light on what kids do these days and how much information they have in their hands and what they do with it.
 

1 comment:

  1. that camp must have been fun, will there be anymore like it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!