Wednesday, March 28, 2012

IN-OUT GAME

"In life you are in or out, that's all there is to it."
Heard this aboard a bus from Busia back home after an in-depth interview for an organization. I turned just to look at the man who said this and then continued tapping away at my phone. See I realized that it is easy to simply type things that come to mind instead of doodling them as the bus makes its way home. I didn't really care much for what he said-but more of how he said it and whom he was talking to.
They had been arguing about being successful and he said this after a while. I did find it amusing that no one spoke after he'd said this- it was more like everyone agreed with him, but I did not and I did not also tell him that I thought otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Say, Jodie, is how with short posts now?

    And some ads be all over the post's left margin so some words be hiding. Maybe it's just my browser. Please check it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks a lot, I have already fixed that...short posts have loads to ponder about, had to post that then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!