Friday, August 3, 2012

Here and there

" Men of genius are admired. Men of wealth are envied. Men of power are feared, but only men of Character are trusted."

"I should have seen this coming- but I chose not to. She smiled at him, it was sweet- simple, something you could take for another a casual smile you know-but as time went by, he knew she was the one and kept going to her and then one night, one dark and rainy night, he left me for her.
I should have let him go. I should have set him free.
Because like is like a cough, it cannot be hidden. I saw right through their love. I did everything to keep him to myself, and now, well...here I am talking to you and asking you that when you happen to love, don't make the same mistake I did."

I've told you bits of what they said- and how they were talking- right here at Kengeles at the United Mall in Kisumu. It breaks my heart to hear such tales because someone is in pain. But it also breaks my heart even more when I get an idea for a good story out of it and I cannot write it down, now isn't that sick?

I know we are always told  that Love is many things- but of all that is written, one thing is never put down in print for future generations, and this is the fact that "love is free" you cannot chain love to something that it does not want any attachment to, and that's the truth of the matter.
So here I am, signing out and hoping that this post made some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!