Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Truth About Me and Anna

This week I ventured into a new territory, it's called Amazon .
I expected to learn more about the ups and downs of publishing. But, I wanted to try it out because I have Kindle for PC and I have encountered some of the best books there. When you drive out in the dark, there's always the fear of running into something that's unknown, or some driver really destroying your eyesight with bright headlights!
But, having published ten ebooks on Smashwords I figured maybe it was time I learned more about publishing with the hope of making 10cents-so I did and you can buy a copy of "The Truth About Me and Anna" online here .
It goes for $2.99 and there are no shipping costs.
It is simple if you do the math it costs a couple of shillings less than Kshs. 300.

I'm looking forward to reviews: negative and positive and to getting started on producing quality images for more books and more stories in the future.
I guess that's what my day started out like and for that I am grateful. 

Check out my interview on: Literary Chronicles

--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!