You listen to a song- dance to the beats, at times a tune gets stuck in your head, and it makes you feel good.
So, what have you listened to this year? Here's a couple of albums I've enjoyed:
- Break The Spell by Daughtry
- Contrast by Conor Maynard
- Love is a Four Letter Word by Jason Mraz
- Born and Raised by John Mayer
- Sweeter by Gavin DeGraw
- Believe by Justin Bieber
- Looking For Myself by Usher
- Romance of the Violin by Joshua Bell
- Up All Night & Take Me Home by One Direction
- Paradise by Cody Simpson
- Fires by Ronan Keating
- The Fire by Matt Cardle
- #3 by The Script
So, what' have you listened to this year?
Hate less, Love more: Fear less, Hope more.
Picture is Courtesy of Google Images