Sunday, April 21, 2013

5am Club!

I joined the 5am club!

You know- for the past one week I have been making follow-up calls to respondents-and this is where I am extremely grateful to my employer- because she only wants to get the job done and we get to be as comfortable as we choose-so it has been a pyajama week!

I woke up as early as 7am.

And this has to change.

I moved from 6am to 7am- and so I decided to join the 5am club!
The 5am club is open to anyone, has no restrictions- except for one requirement and that means you need to be up at 5am, not 5:01 or 5:02, and now that I joined- my day one seems to be quite interesting!

I was awake by 5am, but too reluctant to get out of bed-which means that for this coming week my life will take a dramatic change because I have to discipline myself- and going by past records, that is a great challenge!

So, I will definitely update you on what goes on-but for the time being, this girl has to read some blogs online-given that today is #ReadBlogsDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!