Friday, August 30, 2013

Here's my new ebook

I have officially published Memories on Smashwords.

You can get a free copy just by clicking here or on the picture on the right side bar.

Hope you read it :-). And here's a sample just so you know what it feels like.

"I am falling. No, it's neither in love nor asleep, but into a black hole. I have always known that I would have to write about myself. Now that I have to, I fear that whatever it is I write, nothing may be as virtual as I would like it to be. Someone once said that there is no line between fiction and non-fiction, the only difference is three letters 'non.' I have thought about this for twelve years. Truth is when I write it is never for anyone, but myself. Some stories have been to free myself of a guilty conscience while others to free others of theirs. In essence it all boils down to me. I choose who lives and who dies, not when but just how. I leave the 'why' to you who's reading this right now. So, if you could meet me for coffee and ask me one question, what would it be? What would you want to know about me?  On the other hand, if I were to meet you for coffee and  ask you one question, it would be 'would you like to go for a walk with me?' I learned this from my Grandmother. She told me, anyone willing to walk with you is worthy of your time. I did not understand the depth of her wisdom then."

--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!