Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Something rare happened...

Yes, I just learned that waiting for someone needs not only patience but enough time to compose yourself before you think of punching them in the face for showing up late.

I also learned that for some people an hour is two hours later.

And  the reason I am blogging about this is because ... I am disappointed.
True. I just feel so blue that a pick me up song would not get me smiling.

But while waiting for my coordinator to show up, I walked into this cyber cafe and stumbled upon a reminder that The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones premieres tomorrow :-) and being a huge fan of the series by Cassandra Clare , I could not help but smile just for a second.

You can look it up and see how she managed to create a world so new and refreshing to the imagination.

And just when I thought I had had enough of waiting, a friend called and asked what mistake in Chinese means...and true to her intervention, it means "tracing an old hand."

Did you know that?

Well, that's the rare thing that happened.

At times little things can get your mind rolling and you think and see the world anew, it's like opening up a window to let the sunlight in and beholding a beautiful view.

So whatever you do today, I wish you a wonderful day, and hope that you do not keep someone waiting, and that you honor your commitments.
If you find yourself waiting like me, then I do hope something rare and wonderful happens to you too.

--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!