Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Strangers

"A stranger sees us the way we are, not as they wish us to be."


I came across this cute tee-shirt online and figured - just perfect!

Have you ever realized how easy it is to confess to a stranger?
You find yourself talking about things you would rarely admit to yourself and within no time- you strike a friendship, one that leaves you breathing once it's done.

I thought of this today while making my way to town. There was this lady who started talking to the guy beside her. She made a comment about how reckless drivers are in Nairobi and their conversation went all the way to accidents the insurance costs.
I was amused by this.

How could this be?

Well, strangers do not pass judgment.
They have time to listen.
And this is what most people want, they want someone who will listen to them- who will not pass judgment on their actions, thoughts and words.

So, am going to be listening and meeting new people- and for my sake, I hope to learn something good about people.
--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!