Friday, October 11, 2013

50,000 words this November

I signed up for NanoWrimo !
It's a platform for writers where every one who signs up has to write a novel length of 50,000 words in the month of November.

Following my writing on Smashwords, I figured that I need to scale up my writing and move beyond 25,000 words to 50,000 words.

I do hope that this works in my favor, other than that- how has your week been?
I haven't blogged in a while following my transition from Nairobi to Kisumu, and I will have to admit that being here is awesome! There's no place like home, but other than that, I did an inventory of my books- and got started on my next writing project before work begins!

So, I do hope to share the link with you soon- and just know it was inspired by an Italian song- and there's this name that's on my head "Luigi" and I intend to use it for a super short story, coming to you free- and very soon!


--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!