Thursday, January 2, 2014

A new beginning!

Happy Awesome Year!
So, any resolutions?
Well, I figure something will work out in time, so I don't have anything going on at the moment, and you could say it's a battle in my mind. I love to plan, you know, always aware of what's happening around me and to me, but this time I say let it be as it shall be. So, my mind is screaming 'Are you crazy?' and my intuition is whispering, 'buckle up! It's going to be the ride of your life!' So, now that we are on it...I hope you started your year well, and that all is well with you and your loved ones. I have some story in me that needs time to come out, get edited and published for you to read. I do have to see this through, but at the moment, who knew I would start the year by taking coffee before I sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!