Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Feeling blue

I woke up feeling rather blue today. I knew that I had a lot of work to do, and the most important was meeting with my supervisor, but as time went by, that didn't seem to be the case.
I am all for formality, and it pisses me off when the authority I am to submit to sends me a text that reads "hi, sry chng of plns, mt me tmr, thx"
Now, let's get this straight
1. Are we working on a secret mission?
2. What are you saying?
3. Invest in a dictionary, it's cost is spare change to you.

So, I went to the library and to my surprise they had a few new books on the shelves, I picked two titles and whem I went to check them out was told that they could not be borrowed until next week.
Next week?
Why did you put them on the shelf then?

I stood there feeling helpless, and one assistant took pity on me by saying, "This girl is a fast reader, I will put the books in the system and let her borrow them."
Thank God!

I was told to wait and in twelve minutes and forty three seconds, I was summoned to collect the books.

What a start to my day!
Truth is, I have been feeling blue, like some sort of exhaustion is all over me, but I have been slowly taking it in.
I have had instances where my hemoglobin level was low thus making me experience dizzy spells and blackouts, but I hope it won't come to that.
So, whatever happens I am going to enjoy reading these tw books today, and help my Mom attend to her guests and get back to work hoping and praying for good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!