Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Perfect Love Story

Dear Aurora,

You walk down the aisle in five hours. I am very proud of you my dear daughter, because you have proven to be the strongest woman I know. I am honored to be your mother, but please indulge me for a few more minutes as I let you in on a secret. I know you would have loved to hear all this from me, but it is your day and you need to prepare for the next phase in your life without me crowding you. I want you to stand up and walk to the mirror. Yes, you heard me right Aurora, stand up and walk to the mirror, and carry this letter with you.

Are you there?


For more on this follow this link ----> https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/444880


Have a lovely week!

Thanks to @awe_teen for the inspiration, I hope this does help your school project. May you always let your light shine love.

--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!