Friday, June 27, 2014

Oh, what a rocky week!

I met some rocks this week having been to Nyakach and Seme, and I could not help but take some simple pictures hoping you'd get the idea.
I passed #KitMikayi on my way to a school.


I also loved these rocks that were at some school- and the kids seemed to love sitting on them at break time.





​I had one rocky week- but the highlight of my week has to be my being in Nyakach where I had to walk for one and a half hours to get to a center so I could access a motorbike to town. It was not one of my very best experiences but I am gradteful to God that my Mom :-) gave me a massage and sent me off to bed early! My muscles were ablaze yesterday, I can hardly believe it!
For now, I'm going to get a second cup of coffee and finally finish reading "Change of Heart" by Jodi Picoult
--
For all that is right, let there be love-peace and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!