Monday, August 11, 2014

Confessions of Time Spent with Humans

I have finally finished writing the ebook I told you about. Yes!
Okay, give me time to do my victory dance ( and one, two, and one...and something something something) so that aside, well, it's just been a couple of days of getting things done and enjoying my break from work and thinking of why I really need to get back to work. I know, it's just something inside me died when this happened, and now I know for sure that I will definitely adopt the blaze look.
I have to come up with some themes and plots for two writing competitions and enter my submissions, but other than that I am well, and happy to have finished this story.
You can download the book here for FREE! Or, if reading at one sitting is not your cup of tea, then you can read daily posts of it here.
Have a great week and keep warm!post signature photo woa_zps1d2161e0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!