Friday, December 26, 2014

For the love of books

I have had a wonderful year, and am grateful to God for having seen me through the tough, great and not so lucid moments that I have had this year.

It has been a blessing for me most because I focused on my writing and it's been a challenge and great lesson.

I was going through my books today and it hit me that I had some that I had not yet read and others that I would still love to read and as such, I got down to 16 books that I believe I have to give my attention:




Books to read:

  1. Comfort food by Kate Jacobs
  2. The Sword of Revenge by Jack Ludlow
  3. Dreaming to some Purpose by Colin Wilson
  4. The Towers of Silence by Paul Scott
  5. The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans
  6. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  7. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
  8. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
  9. The Road Home by Rose Tremain
  10. What I loved Most by Siri Hustvedt
  11. Scent of Herbs by Claude Mitchelet
  12. Applewood by Claude Mitchelet
  13. Shadows & Lies by Marjorie Eccles
  14. Rum Punch by Elmore Leonard
  15. Blood Count by Robert Goddard
  16. Only say the Word by Niall Williams

--
Do not let anyone define you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!