Please tell me that you love reading free ebooks, do you?
Well, there's a book I wrote three years ago- and I was just learning the ropes on online publishing and making my way along search engines and cover image creation.
It's a story about a young girl named Mima who finds herself on the streets after her mother passes away and her father bails out on them- leaving her under the care of her brother. I had such a clear understanding of life on the streets because I was doing my community service at such a time- so, hence the inspiration for the story.
I would like you to read it.
- It is free tomorrow and Friday.
- You will need kindle or an eReader which you can easily download as an app on your phone or computer- just for the two days :-)
- It is a short story, 56 pages only! That's around twelve pages short of a newspaper!
- It is a story told from the viewpoint of a twelve year old.
- And once you are done, you can leave a much needed review- if you will be too tired to type a few words, then simply click on as many or little stars as you can to rate the book.
The book is available on this link ---> get it, free
Do not let anyone define you.